While not necessarily the most intriguing of episodes, this week's Ringer gave us exactly what we've been missing the last two weeks: more Siobhan. Turns out slutty behavior runs in the family, as she beguiles a man named Tyler (that kinda hot guy from Knight Rider 2.0) with her sheer mastery of the French language. Stateside, Bridget suspects Andrew's involvement in the hit out on Siobhan...for some reason. She plays chicken with the cell phone voice and "buys [her]self some insurance", because she heard that on TV once. And now, onward!
You're positively Bridget if...
- You've never heard of circumstantial evidence
- You talk to yourself more than you talk to your fake best friend, even when she's in the same room as you
- You hope to discover new and crucial information from three inanimate objects by laying them out in a row on your bed
- You loudly mention dead bodies on your cell phone, having taken at maximum five steps away from an FBI agent
You're certainly Siobhan if...
- You take time out of your busy life-ruining schedule to get tarted up and sit alone at a bar
- Your idea of an inconspicuous pseudonym is "Cora Feral"
- You tell Parisian bartenders that you're looking for the man of your dreams, because they've never heard that before
- You think that (at least) three conflicts of interest only make it sexier
Check out my friend Nick's Ringer recaps...as re-enacted with Buffy action figures!
Siobhan's pregnancy is still a thing, and now she knows about it! I love the idea of a Type-A personality in freefall, especially when played by Sarah Michelle Gellar. Guh-emma still looks like a stilt-walker monster from Knott's Scary Farm - now with 100% more surprise cleavage. Henry's futile attempts to be a man are only magnified by the fact that Agent Machado is so damn fine at it. And obviously Andrew's not a black hat. He's Mr. Fantastic. Jeez, you guys.
Next Week on Ringer:
It's the twins' birthday...Hamptons party, y'all! Plus, bad news for Guh-emma...so good news for the rest of us!